Where’s Nikki today ?? 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Where’s Nikki today ?? 😊
Guys am I the only getting redirect to 1st page after every reply?😲
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Sid & Gau ka jhagada hogya kya?
Aaya nahi abhi tak
How boring...
Isse acha to dolly bindra, pooja mishra aur surbhi rana ko late as guests ... ye to full bore krrhe hai
Fake winner channel ka ladla shukla kitna bhi acha bnne ki acting karle harkate to janwaro wali hi rhegi 😂
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Sid & Gau ka jhagada hogya kya?
May be they won’t show in episode 😊
I am liking that uptil now the couple are speaking for themselves.
Koi kisi k liye ab Tak nhi bol rha
Though I prefer junior Shukla to speak plz😂
Must be tired after talking non stop yesterday.. It was exhaustive for all 😆Where’s Nikki today ?? 😊
Originally posted by: Kala.Billa
Guys am I the only getting redirect to 1st page after every reply?😲
No, me too getting the same problem.
Originally posted by: Kala.Billa
Guys am I the only getting redirect to 1st page after every reply?😲
I think so 😆 Check your setting
What horse is Rubina riding on? Dude, Nishant, Jaan and Sana clearly did way better than you did and completed their tasks. They should have been able to decide within minutes and it's only fair those 3 get to get in. Nishant and Jaan agreed to some ridiculously tough tasks so early in the game just to get into the house, noiiice! (I mean, nice 😆)