Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
That meant we are also heartbroken like you🤣
🙌🏻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
That meant we are also heartbroken like you🤣
🙌🏻
How about Marvellous?
Sounds good with my name
Marvellous Manasa😎
Wow🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Soujanya, shivi and Manasa.....seriously u ppl liked this heartbreak 🙄🤭
That means we are also heartbreak like you....
I have a better idea... you start writing your own stories...start thinking about it and give your first update till that time I will complete my update...
How is it people....???
The same reason because of which you guys roasted me messed up my mind...
Should I start roasting you again😈
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
How about Marvellous?
Sounds good with my name
Marvellous Manasa😎
Wow🤣🤣
😡😡
I have a better idea... you start writing your own stories...start thinking about it and give your first update till that time I will complete my update...
How is it people....???
👏👏👏
Ande go ahead👍🏼
We're here cheering for you🥳
I'll show mercy if you give update😈
#Blackmailer😎
🤣🤣