Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
No Ecri.
I have started avoiding any kind of news out there.
In fact, I’ve even become numb and stopped reacted to SSR news also.
All I can do is pray for his family to get peace and closure.
That's good Swetha
So much of negativity around. Even I have given up on everything now. Just these headlines pop up everywhere, and I am sad
Just putting it out here. Three back to back releases on Netflix in a span of 30 days 👏.
![]()
![]()
WOW, I know Sunny weds Ginny and cargo. Which is the third?
I like her, she is pretty chilled out for a celeb.
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
WOW, I know Sunny weds Ginny and cargo. Which is the third?
Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare
Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare
Didn't like his character there, but more than anything, he was the ONLY one who held his own in the shoddy script.
602