ChotiGuddan/AgastyaBirla {agastyan} AT #1:

Posted: 3 years ago

ChotiGuddan/AgastyaBirla {agastyan} | Kanika/Savi {savika} AT #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHuI5a-Myys

Got the go ahead to open this AT from the Mod. I rarely open AT threads so this will all be basic, i asked for one so it saves me time opening individually topics & can write/discuss about these two in one place and post VMs and Interviews here and overall makes it easy for me. If anyone interested, welcome... (for however long this show goes on for...)

Will update over weekend. Thanks

Rules are posted down below. Thx

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega recently witnessed 20 years of leap wherein AJ and Guddan’s daughter Choti Guddan was seen all grown up. In the current track, Choti is seen taking responsibility for her father’s restaurant and is trying her best to make him proud. On the other hand, Pushpa Birla is trying hard to take over the restaurant from Choti. Soon, Agastya makes a heroic entry into Choti’s life and promises to help her out. 

One fine day, Agastya makes an entry into Choti Guddan’s life and tells her to hire him as the manager. Initially, Choti Guddan denies and tells him to pass a test to prove his loyalty towards the restaurant. Suddenly, goons come to the restaurant and Agastya fights with them. Choti Guddan gets impressed with Agastya and keeps him as a manager in her restaurant. Next day, Agastya is seen working out when Choti comes to the restaurant. She keeps staring at him and he asks whether she has fallen in love with him? Choti denies and says that she needs to fulfill her dreams first. Choti praises Agastya and tells him that she is grateful as he has helped her thrice. Choti tells him that within no time, their bond has grown strong and she has blind trust on him. Agastya tells her to not trust anyone as her trust will be broken.

https://www.zee5.com/zeekannada/guddan-tumse-na-ho-payega-heres-how-aj-guddan-and-choti-guddan-agatsyas-lovestory-began/

Kanika Mann as Choti Guddan Jindal

DOB - 7th August 1993

IG: https://www.instagram.com/officialkanikamann/

Savi Thakur as Agastya Birla

DOB - 15th May 1991

IG: https://www.instagram.com/itssavithakur_official/

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago

Rules

• The word "Appreciate" it self means to have a highly favorable opinion of someone or something. You are supposed to appraise the value of the work of the actors and express them in positive light. A thread where all the fans of the Actor/Character/Couple gather to discuss what they liked.

• In an essence Constructive criticism/Positive Outlook towards Actors/Characters/Jodi must prevail in these threads.

• Members must understand discussions are restricted in ATs.  ATs are safe zones for the Actor/Jodi fans to exchange information without being subject to negativity. You have the main forum to present opinions negatively and debate...So Discussion of actors/ characters/ performances and story tracks that do not directly relate to the show or whom the AT is dedicated to should be kept to a minimum, in particular when they imply stating negative opinions. However we are allowing harmless Chit-chat in ATs but the chit-chat should be only limited to ATs only 

• Bashing of other Jodi/Actors/Characters in ATs is NOT permitted at all..If members of an AT are caught discussing other actors/couples negatively, then AT will be held liable for it and may be subject to warnings & eventual closure/Ban as follows ...If the DT see more than 3  people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week , then the DT is allowed to punish the whole AT by closing it for 24 hours [during which another AT cannot be made in CFC or CC] and then if it happens again then it will be locked for 48 hours after which it will be shifted to CFC/CC?  This rule is applied so that members and Admins of a AT can  tell their own friends not to  break rules as the entire AT is effected due to the misdoings of   2-3 members This may sound strict and very harsh, but unfortunately we are forced to take these measures to maintain peace... So remember guys, if you see a friend breaking a rule in an AT, make sure you tell them to stop or else you can say  goodbye to your AT for a certain period of time which the DT finds liable. So in easy steps: Don't break rules/bash and don't allow your friends to either!

• Admins/Monitors of the AT (Those who are opening the AT will be called the Admins/Monitors) will report who the troublemakers are to the Dev team in a timely manner, so that the AT/other genuine fans are not penalized...Here the Admins have a big responsibility and so we believe them to be totally unbiased as the whole responsibility of a AT is on you ..

• Constant negativity or repeated discussions/bashing of actors unrelated to the AT in spite of repeated warnings from DT, will result in AT closure and moved to CFC...But dont assume that every report submitted by opposite fangroup will be entertained .. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules , then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as state above ...

Credit for penning down the Rules : -Deepzz-

Edited By :jyoti06 and *Shifali*

Add me please, I'm also starting to like Agasty and Choti Guddan jodi even though I'm little bit disappointed with the way Agasty broke Choti Guddan's trust like that by giving her restaurant to his mom even though I can tell he doesn't like doing it to her and he felt hurt with her words when he was coming back to his house you can tell by his eyes with sadness in them.

Congratulations For AT #1

Loving them❤️

Originally posted by Whitequeen2019

Add me please, I'm also starting to like Agasty and Choti Guddan jodi even though I'm little bit disappointed with the way Agasty broke Choti Guddan's trust like that by giving her restaurant to his mom even though I can tell he doesn't like doing it to her and he felt hurt with her words when he was coming back to his house you can tell by his eyes with sadness in them.

Will do once I update

Definitely felt for Choti Guddan when that happens and even though he did it behind her back, he wasnt malice or showing off but explained he did to his mum just like she is doing for her parents but like Choti said both things are not the same even if it was for our parents. 

He definitely effected by her words and actions even if he kept telling himself he did for business too. 

We learn abit more about Agastya & why he also helped his mother, and how he treats her...   (I kinda managed to see this mondays episode on friday due to someone uploading on youtube) let me just say Pushpa really means it when she holds a grudge. 

Also nice touch with Agastya being Chiku from childhood...  

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Congratulations For AT #1

Loving them❤️

Thanks. 

Can't wait to see more of their build up.

I'm glad Agastya is still the good hearted man we saw him as... despite the deception of the restaurant.

His family we have met (mother, chachi and her son) except his sister Arushi all seem single minded and greyish.

Rooting for Choti Guddan to get her restaurant back and do it the right way. I feel like Agastya will try and help even if does decline or doesnt trust him