Even though when the movie released i was not even born but some how i remember listening to this song
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even though when the movie released i was not even born but some how i remember listening to this song
I remember exactly which one because I grew up on it and my mom told me she couldn't feed me as a baby if this song wasn't playing
I've surely heard songs before this, but this is the oldest song I have in my memory :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPNMGYOm1aM
Weird how much the fashion sense has changed in just one decade. Outfits which were cool and fashionable 10 years ago now look like costumes for fancy dress competition.
Jati hoon mein jaldi hai kya from Karan Arjun. https://youtu.be/l7iTcZ__Ejg
I was 2 years old when the film was released. This song used to get played a lot on radio. I get told that I used to sing it in my kiddish voice.
This is totally off-topic but is that VJ Bani in your DP?
Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
This is totally off-topic but is that VJ Bani in your DP?
Nope. It’s half of me with a butterfly filter. I don’t even know who VJ Bani is 
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Nope. It’s half of me with a butterfly filter. I don’t even know who VJ Bani is
Well you kinda look like her, at least from the lower half of your face.😆
Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
Well you kinda look like her, at least from the lower half of your face.😆
Yeah I googled her and gracefully decided to just
....
😆
If I backup my memory as far as I can, the first Bollywood song I remember listening to was Nindiya Se Jaagi Bahaar from the 1983 movie Hero.
I have not in the longest time been this captivated by a song instantly as much as this..the music..the beats..and then i checked..ofcourse its...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
5