For me ,it is this
Jungle main bole koyal 😊I remember being obsessed with the silver headband,lot of head accessories in this one😆
Which is the first movie song or lines you ever remember listening or humming to?Please do share it here😳
For me ,it is this
Jungle main bole koyal 😊I remember being obsessed with the silver headband,lot of head accessories in this one😆
Which is the first movie song or lines you ever remember listening or humming to?Please do share it here😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My first memory of a bollywood song is definitely this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3aNOVG6fmc&ab_channel=GaaneSuneAnsune
I was completely in love with his road stunts, when he throws himself in the pool, dances with his mother, and all that stuff. SRK was the only actor I knew for a long time and I watched Anjaam much later as an adult only to realize that he's actually a bad guy in the movie. 😏
P.S. I absolutely love Kahin Aag Lage ... hands down one of my favorite bollywood songs!
Dil lagi ne di Hawa, Thora sa dhuaan utha...
I listened it while going to school in rickshaw.. Some 2500 years back..
Deewana 1992 songs ❤️
I imprinted like a baby duck to Anil Kapoor and Jackie Shroff. To this day I haven't gotten over them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSHCR3OtDwg
This one. I remember my mother playing it again and again on the cassette player. Memories 💛
I used to dance my little butt off to these bad boys
I have not in the longest time been this captivated by a song instantly as much as this..the music..the beats..and then i checked..ofcourse its...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
5