tum promote ho gayi ???
300+ post bhi ho gaya
mujhe kissi ne baataya nahi 🥺
mein thread nahi banaya 😭 sorry
She got promoted day before yesterday..
AT s bhaag rahe hai naah Anysia isliye may be you didn’t know.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
tum promote ho gayi ???
300+ post bhi ho gaya
mujhe kissi ne baataya nahi 🥺
mein thread nahi banaya 😭 sorry
She got promoted day before yesterday..
AT s bhaag rahe hai naah Anysia isliye may be you didn’t know.
tum promote ho gayi ???
300+ post bhi ho gaya
mujhe kissi ne baataya nahi 🥺
mein thread nahi banaya 😭 sorry
Oh please don’t worry about it. And don’t be sorry
You remembered me that’s enough 🤗
How are you today?
Oh please don’t worry about it. And don’t be sorry
You remembered me that’s enough 🤗
How are you today?
🤗
good ... Its midnight here
waiting for episode
Excited to watch Riddhima confronting K
How are you??
# what's your name, btw?
🤗
good ... Its midnight here
waiting for episode
Excited to watch Riddhima confronting K
How are you??
# what's your name, btw?
Even I want to see episode, but this voot started drama. I am good ty
I am sravz, and yours good name?
Even I want to see episode, but this voot started drama. I am good ty
I am sravz, and yours good name?
Anysia 😳
Lovely
oh thanks Arshu...
I think i missed that part 🤔
It's off topic but heard nagin hero is also tested positive corona. Ab kaya cheel k ghar mai naag aye ga nevala k chal mai😕😆
Hello everyone.
Just saw on Voot, still no new episode.
Happy Birthday to Rrahul.
Its still 2nd October here. :)