Originally posted by: sarah24998
shh don't tell her..because I didn't tell anything about this to her! she's a small girl..don't spoil her you stupid mind 🤣
What are you talking about...🤪🤪🤪🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sarah24998
shh don't tell her..because I didn't tell anything about this to her! she's a small girl..don't spoil her you stupid mind 🤣
What are you talking about...🤪🤪🤪🤪
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm sure she might have not even imagined that we would make it turn out like that🤣🤣
What is going between you both....tell me before my mind blasts thinking about it ...
Shivi is here🥳
And as expected she is clueless about the topic🤣
No, you didn't do anything wrong. We only thought it in a wrong way😆
What is going between you both....tell me before my mind blasts thinking about it ...
🤣
You're a kid, shivi. You shouldn't know about it🤣🤣
I too want a longggggg update manasa di... for this I am on Sarah di side...
Areey talking related to me and I should not know...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
No, you didn't do anything wrong. We only thought it in a wrong way😆
Means...what yarrr... you both are blowing my mind...tell it before I kill you Both
I too want a longggggg update manasa di... for this I am on Sarah di side...
How can you do this to me???😭
How?? How?? How?????💔

It's not related to you. It's because of you. I mean.... I don't know🤣