Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Peek-a-boo would have shared this, I guess. But since she is in hibernation, let me do this. ☯️
Jisoo ❤️
He is looking old. 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Peek-a-boo would have shared this, I guess. But since she is in hibernation, let me do this. ☯️
Jisoo ❤️
Pause at 1:23 🤐
Without peeka's spamming cc does not look the same
5 year old me. Tyauhaar ke time pe. Saare aunties aur didis ke banaye hue sweets aur snacks chakh ke dekhna tha mujhe
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF1BkA3D3CU/?igshid=1m1m1jiy7xf1h
It's an irony the brand is a youth brand toh dher saare airbrushing hota hai iske ads mein, making him look even more old and weird. It's high time youth brands sign Tiger Kartik who look young and are popular among teens.
From which angle is he looking old.. kuch bhi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF1NVcyDo17/?igshid=1exhu7ztog5w3
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k