Originally posted by: TheGladiator
They will land out of nowhere 🤣
Eh nahi! I am working on my assignment
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
They will land out of nowhere 🤣
Eh nahi! I am working on my assignment
Pause your assignment for 30 minutes 😆Waise you are working on your assignment & chatting at the same time anyway 😆Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Eh nahi! I am working on my assignment
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Eh nahi! I am working on my assignment
I will quote you when it starts , try to do the assignment before the results 🤗
My phone battery is low , I will try to charge it up for results 🤣. Hope I dont miss it 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Pause your assignments for 30 minutes 😆Waise you are working on your assignment & chatting at the same time anyway 😆
nahi, I was going to start, found out i need pen and paper and then called up a friend and wasted my time🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I will quote you when it starts , try to do the assignment before the results 🤗
text on fb😆 m going offline😆 actually i am around for 15 minutes🤣 i have made errors, friend is sending corrections😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
text on fb😆 m going offline😆 actually i am around for 15 minutes🤣 i have made errors, friend is sending corrections😆
My phone is in charger , I will check every fifteen minutes only 🤣.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
We are having an anda party anyway🤣
Yes Ready for Anda party
What’s the leading answer for question 4??