Thank you for the info. So happy for both the leading teams. And I am also glad that Alaukik team is safe this time.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thank you for the info. So happy for both the leading teams. And I am also glad that Alaukik team is safe this time.😆
Thank you for the info. So happy for both the leading teams. And I am also glad that Alaukik team is safe this time.😆
we decided the minute we realized we are leading the round that no DD's team😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
we decided the minute we realized we are leading the round that no DD's team😆
Bahut shukriya, badi meherbaani 😊
Bahut shukriya, badi meherbaani 😊
Why are you thanking Shibs , you aren't from DD's team anymore.🤣
Why are you thanking Shibs , you aren't from DD's team anymore.🤣
nimbus to gayatri di

After round 4 , the winner is known. Round 5 may only decide who will be the topper individual. And I think drama queen will be the winner.😆
After round 4 , the winner is known. Round 5 may only decide who will be the topper individual. And I think drama queen will be the winner.😆
are you betting on oppo?
I have betted on kifs and nita on Soni😆
we are simply betting, no awards for the one whose bet wins, just for the heck of it?
Hehe, woh maayka aur yeh sasural. Ghar toh donon mere hi hain😊