So many Ek Tarfa Pyaar stories 😒 wish someone read this post n make a movie on one of your stories and makes u malamaal 🤗
PS. THANK U ALL FOR SHARING YOUR BITTERSWEET HEARTBREAKS HERE 🤗🤗🤗 I LOVE U ALL N WISH YOU GUY ALL THE LOVE 🤗🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So many Ek Tarfa Pyaar stories 😒 wish someone read this post n make a movie on one of your stories and makes u malamaal 🤗
PS. THANK U ALL FOR SHARING YOUR BITTERSWEET HEARTBREAKS HERE 🤗🤗🤗 I LOVE U ALL N WISH YOU GUY ALL THE LOVE 🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Yep that's her I watched the series 4yrs old and she is the only one who stayed with me
You didn’t have a crush on Serena like everyone else?! Man she could wear nothing but a brown paper bag and I’d still think she looks better than me in my best outfit. I loved Blair too. She was full of flaws but I liked that about her. Also her relationship with Dorota.❣️
Originally posted by: sev.puri
You didn’t have a crush on Serena like everyone else?! Man she could wear nothing but a brown paper bag and I’d still think she looks better than me in my best outfit. I loved Blair too. She was full of flaws but I liked that about her. Also her relationship with Dorota.❣️
Nope though I love Blake lively but Sererna was way too boring character for me I mean she dumped Nate
Some are painful, some are so fake 😆. I wish we all had some kinda glow on or foreheoe somewhere so that when our real love is close by it glows. Bekar Mein feelings na develop ho kisi ke liye bhi.
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Nope though I love Blake lively but Sererna was way too boring character for me I mean she dumped Nate
😆Nate was just a pretty boy though. Not much else to his personality😕
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Ur pulling another harlequin, ain't you😡!
Nope just an ugly duck, you know "If it quacks like a duck, its gotta be the ugly duck" 😭
Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. True story 😆
Originally posted by: atmaofchameli
Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. True story 😆
I did a shit ton of introspecting before realizing that 😆
Originally posted by: 4Z3ORVJWJTUDBADS
Here's mine! 😭
Childhood crush liked me for years when I was a pretty little pumpkin. I turned into an ugly duckling as an adult and he turned into a "Tall Dark Dimple smiled Mills and Boons Handsome" - So I instead pushed my beautiful friend ahead and got them married. The End of my "broken ugly heart" -

If you don’t mind me asking, are you still friends with them??
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9705
17