Morning everyone🤗

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Morning everyone🤗

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus
Mishbir likes to discuss 'punishments' in kuku's room😆😳😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFoG9Z_nhW_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFi2X39hpng/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Meenu's reaction in the first scene is the best 🤣🤣
hehe, Meenu aur meenu ka munna dono hamesha guss jaate hai mishbir ke romance mein🤔
🤣
Par Meenu is never mad or upset with them for romancing😆👍🏼
this phase was one of my favorites of their story. So much angst, so much pain, such high intensity and that pull to each other ❤️ rhesha were terrific in those episodes
I am not ready to let them go...not just yet
We don’t have to let them go! We can hold them in our hearts forever and watch all the best episodes repeatedly forever. 🥰
I LOVED all their intense scenes in the separation phase! Best performance by both of them!⭐️
Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus
hehe, Meenu aur meenu ka munna dono hamesha guss jaate hai mishbir ke romance mein🤔
🤣
Par Meenu is never mad or upset with them for romancing😆👍🏼
Sach..!!
Remember the Mishbir Holi romance in kuku room...
Bathroom mein chupke bete aur bahu ki romance ka maza le Rahi thi..🤣
Originally posted by: suryavni
Sach..!!
Remember the Mishbir Holi romance in kuku room...
Bathroom mein chupke bete aur bahu ki romance ka maza le Rahi thi..🤣
Oops..I didn't see the above post..😆
Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus
hehe, Meenu aur meenu ka munna dono hamesha guss jaate hai mishbir ke romance mein🤔
🤣
Par Meenu is never mad or upset with them for romancing😆👍🏼
yes we have to give her credit for that 😆
https://twitter.com/PushpaP68626550/status/1310616530011316232?s=20
They both were looking so classy👌👌 n elegant. I wanted a pic together. I know no one will give toh screen shot se hi guzara karna hoga
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
https://twitter.com/PushpaP68626550/status/1310616530011316232?s=20
They both were looking so classy👌👌 n elegant. I wanted a pic together. I know no one will give toh screen shot se hi guzara karna hoga
DKP played safe and didn't post the godbharai pictures warna toh kaam se jaate 😈 but we can't trust them, Kal bhi post kar sakte hai pictures.
If the shows end was not fixed then I'm sure they'd have posted a mishbir picture the way they were posting earlier. Abhi toh show ko promote karne ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai Dkp aaram se so sakta hai 🤪