Originally posted by: Mishh007
Dhang ke suggestion bhi nahi de sakte tum log. Mere se bhi zyada useless ho.
Wo bhi maange nahi the.
Download
Tinder
Grindr
Snapchat
Hello
Delete india forums and twitter.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Dhang ke suggestion bhi nahi de sakte tum log. Mere se bhi zyada useless ho.
Wo bhi maange nahi the.
Download
Tinder
Grindr
Snapchat
Hello
Delete india forums and twitter.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Dhang ke suggestion bhi nahi de sakte tum log. Mere se bhi zyada useless ho.
Wo bhi maange nahi the.
Kya suggestion chahiye? batao.
Lol why 😆?
Originally posted by: Daechwita
What did you ask suggestions for 😆 ?
I didn’t. Tab hi “ suggestions “ diye jaa rahe hain. Agar maangti toh koi dekhta bhi nahi. 😆
For the final time. I don’t want advice.
Welcome back hasini
Deepika ka maal tumhe wapas le hi aaya for special appearance😆
Thank you Shy.
Deepu ka maal nahi, SPB’s demise made me comeback here.
Download
Tinder
Grindr
Snapchat
Hello
Delete india forums and twitter.

after meeting in PM 😆 faltu people still discussing

Sahi toh hai. I just hope they pay off the stuff they’re setting up.
Also..justified gussa hai. Tere garbage suggestions pe. All those apps🤢
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0