Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Koi bhi.
Real life mein talk to your family, friends, colleagues, neighbours, mohalle wale, sabzi wale, doodhwale.....
Narial life, create another Id (with different personality) and talk to/fight with yourself. Sehad ke liye achha hain.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Nightmares nahi chahiye. Apni Dracula didi apne paas rakh.
Mandir jaaya karo man sthir rahega. https://twitter.com/LostTemple7/status/1310101759939944448?s=19
https://twitter.com/tnthgirl/status/1310070713332699137?s=20
One of BTS’s biggest antis is a 45 year old ExoL and Trump supporter .
Dhang ke suggestion bhi nahi de sakte tum log. Mere se bhi zyada useless ho.
Wo bhi maange nahi the.
Originally posted by: hasini009
Real life mein talk to your family, friends, colleagues, neighbours, mohalle wale, sabzi wale, doodhwale.....
Narial life, create another Id (with different personality) and talk to/fight with yourself. Sehad ke liye achha hain.
Welcome back hasini
Deepika ka maal tumhe wapas le hi aaya for special appearance😆
Mandir jaaya karo man sthir rahega. https://twitter.com/LostTemple7/status/1310101759939944448?s=19
@bold: sahi baat
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Dhang ke suggestion bhi nahi de sakte tum log. Mere se bhi zyada useless ho.
Wo bhi maange nahi the.
What did you ask suggestions for 😆 ?
I dont like sid anymore😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0