I hope Devraj is proved innocent later 😒 this is sad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope Devraj is proved innocent later 😒 this is sad
Guys Kanikka replied to my story today
I am so happy
Aww...this is so cute...my reaction after seeing your gif..........

Congo........what is the story about? How are you doing?
Originally posted by: priya185
I hope Devraj is proved innocent later 😒 this is sad
Yes...I agree....without investigation or anything...based on what they arrested him? It was so soon.......didn't;t sound very logical thinking or writing by CVs...sorry.....
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I said one should kiss when their parents are not at home or when everyone is sleeping so that you don't get caught....or best don't kiss anywhere near your house🤣🤣
Thank you for explaining FB...that's such a perfect acronym for you.........🤣 I will make sure to follow your Kissopedia when & if needed from now........🤣🤣🤣
I posted a screencap of the episode praising the lead’s acting and saying that we will watch your show from any platformCongo........what is the story about? How are you doing?
Originally posted by: priya185
I posted a screencap of the episode praising the lead’s acting and saying that we will watch your show from any platform
Aww....that's so sweet of you.......👍🏼
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Shravan Malhotra in Bucky's Siggy ☺️
Hi Mishti! How are you doing? 🤗 I think....he will look even better as Major Malhotra...because his appearance will suit better with that age.......
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5