which team is your favorite?
Chennai Super Kings
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
which team is your favorite?
Chennai Super Kings

And I have infinite😆
what did you say...could you please lemme know....why I need to work hard to figure that out......😉
I said one should kiss when their parents are not at home or when everyone is sleeping so that you don't get caught....or best don't kiss anywhere near your house🤣🤣
@bold That's like my Babu🤣
*sending hugs*🤗🤗🤗
Yes👍🏼
I can imagine other's saying-
Lavy tumhare liye galat hai*Vijay's tone*🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I can imagine other's saying-
Lavy tumhare liye galat hai*Vijay's tone*🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Epic onee!!!🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
Video especially for men with backward mindset
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFMxfL8hK1a/?igshid=kprn2alyfgca
She is Hard Kaur and supports Khalistan Movement🤢
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5