Members Post : what u r doing in lockdown ?- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

32

Views

2.3k

Users

21

Likes

42

Frequent Posters

Tinder thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#31

I’m trying impress my crush but he is giving me mixed signals 😢 someone help me 😔

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I only have normal shifts but too much workload.


Ya workload is every job nowdays .


Kahene ko WFH but working sometimes 12 hours 😡

dahibhalle thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#33

Thankfully we have limited community transmission in my part of the world so still working but very limited social interaction compared to before.

My only source of entertainment these days is Turkish dramas and American politics.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

"Toxic" movie - Members review and Box office thread

Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Farhan Akhtar confirms Ranveer Singh is doing Don3 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXqsNecCE1i/?igsh=ZmF4c2twYTVnbmc4

https://www.instagram.com/p/DXqsNecCE1i/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 5 months ago

https://x.com/idfcwau/status/2047671241310716078?s=20

https://x.com/idfcwau/status/2047671241310716078
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bollywood-has-never-looked-this-uncool-shobhaa-de-slams-salman-khans-viral-sonam-bro-post_235626

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".