SR ko pura comedy kar diya ab🤣Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
maine kya kiya...
Mujhe jo laga wo bataya...wo har baat me dadi ko la raha hai to mujhe laga SR me bhi dadi ka ek dialogue to bolega hi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
SR ko pura comedy kar diya ab🤣Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
maine kya kiya...
Mujhe jo laga wo bataya...wo har baat me dadi ko la raha hai to mujhe laga SR me bhi dadi ka ek dialogue to bolega hi🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Vansh ke haath ka length is same as riddhima ke per ka length 🤣
Na how come
Hand feet n face size is same for individual human
poor Kabz doesn't believe Riddhima fell for Vansh
Impossible 🤣
Sangeet costumes were super weird
I didn't like both Ridz and ishani outfit👎🏼
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Arshu di..I m not getting good feeling from Mamta...I feel they have changed the storyline due to pressure from RiAnsh FD in twitter..
That mysterious, Passionate,grey shaded hero pata nahi kidhar hai😭
Dekho white hai mixture of dumbness n smartness milega
Ab kitna rangu jaane
I do want him to change a little. Just a little.
Vansh Vansh bana rahe...bas woh Riddhima se obsessively pyaar kare.
I think we will get that otherwise it’s just regular romance and that’s a bit bland for me. 😂
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Sangeet costumes were super weird
I didn't like both Ridz and ishani outfit👎🏼
Yess yess
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
I think we will get that otherwise it’s just regular romance and that’s a bit bland for me. 😂
See saw chal raha
He’s completely delusional.
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Sangeet costumes were super weird
I didn't like both Ridz and ishani outfit👎🏼
Shivani hai costume bhool jaao