I scored Zero 🤣🤣🤣
What a closure to my sheep games
Thanks for your efforts @Appy and Leena
Good luck Fire Bolts
Have fun guys 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I scored Zero 🤣🤣🤣
What a closure to my sheep games
Thanks for your efforts @Appy and Leena
Good luck Fire Bolts
Have fun guys 🥳
Congratulations to both of you
Someone I should know? BWF mod? 🤔
Two points.
What did I tell?? Although I wasn’t a point to come from Ahaaana ❤️ rather I thought stupid PreRish 🤬will give me one and starplus.

Only 3 🤔🤔🤔
2/5. Can't believe PreRish and Munni didn't win😆was expecting much better😭
Oh god yes, she was actually Global but she was love man. ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I scored Zero 🤣🤣🤣
What a closure to my sheep games
Thanks for your efforts @Appy and Leena
Good luck Fire Bolts
Have fun guys 🥳
You going ??
Why ??
Don't go :(
@bold-This is what i expected too xD