Not out
Curran bachgaya
They rectified der error
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not out
Curran bachgaya
They rectified der error
I knew that would be not out.. What the hell is these umpires doing
Pehle se kyun out diya agar third umpire lena tha toh
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I knew that would be not out.. What the hell is these umpires doing
🤣🤣 high in emotions
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Pehle se kyun out diya agar third umpire lena tha toh
Lol coz umpire thought dhoni took the catch. Who knows what happened
Yes yayy now 200 kinda not possible
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I knew that would be not out.. What the hell is these umpires doing
they are busy in thinking...😆
Corona se kaise bache...
🤣🤣