gud nyt...... will try to post old epsd pics......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
gud nyt...... will try to post old epsd pics......
Originally posted by: foresight
the key msg today from pree to rudr being “stop it someone will see”
what pree is basically saying is.....”do this when it is just us. I am more than fine...and will enjoy it with bright smile just like I do you pulling me on you or tucking my hair....just don’t do it in public.”
Yes I thought same. Coz all the recent scenes of just the two of them in private all have Pree with a smile and very comfortable. But also all pre-party scenes had a confused & tentative Rudra.
In the party we got confident, flirty, seductive Rudra which in-a-day got too much for Pree, maybe? I got the feeling that she was a bit overwhelmed with Rudra. She has seen Rudra turn on the charm on other women. With her, he had been angry, quarrelsome, etc initially & then confused/hesitant. He had not actively pursued her in this way naa
We have picture gsllery
You can post in that
i just posted RuSha moments......
hw cute they were....
waiting for monday epsd
i just posted RuSha moments......
hw cute they were....
waiting for monday epsd
Sme I hope we get the ddlj scene its gona be the best I jus wana see rudra face😆
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Sme I hope we get the ddlj scene its gona be the best I jus wana see rudra face😆
me tooooooooooooooo
i hv a dbt he may turn and pull prees leg🤣
aftr lock down.... i think thr was slight change in story it seems.... ru seeing pree gud side....
but wen will he realise... pree didnt killed his brthr
wat s natasha-balraj secret