awwww 3 beautiful hand kisssy ☺️☺️






2nd ☺️


3rd


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
awwww 3 beautiful hand kisssy ☺️☺️






2nd ☺️


3rd


Thanks fo pr these HD pictures. They look so delectable! Nazar na lage! 😳


this is my fav RuSha moment

















@yhcstan.. wats ur name...
n welcome...............
RuSha awwwwwwwww im fallen for them,,,,,,,,,,,

uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
pree: hogayaa.... mann bhar diyaa....☺️
ru: naah... mann nahi bhar diyaa..... khon rokunga....😉
pree; stop it... someone will see😎
ru: so wat ..we r hubby n wifey..... who will stop me 🤣
@yhcstan.. wats ur name...
n welcome...............
RuSha awwwwwwwww im fallen for them,,,,,,,,,,,
I just go by the name ‘YHCstan’. 😅
BTW, maybe you can create a new thread for these pictures.
I just go by the name ‘YHCstan’. 😅
BTW, maybe you can create a new thread for these pictures.
nah.... i like to b in RuSha thread...... just want to banter on their cutie chemistry 😊
we need to make this forum and at active
uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
pree: hogayaa.... mann bhar diyaa....☺️
ru: naah... mann nahi bhar diyaa..... khon rokunga....😉
pree; stop it... someone will see😎
ru: so wat ..we r hubby n wifey..... who will stop me 🤣
the key msg today from pree to rudr being “stop it someone will see”
what pree is basically saying is.....”do this when it is just us. I am more than fine...and will enjoy it with bright smile just like I do you pulling me on you or tucking my hair....just don’t do it in public.”
Originally posted by: foresight
the key msg today from pree to rudr being “stop it someone will see”
what pree is basically saying is.....”do this when it is just us. I am more than fine...and will enjoy it with bright smile just like I do you pulling me on you or tucking my hair....just don’t do it in public.”
@purple ha ha ha ha ha yes.......