Shukla the gamer

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So Shukla knows that Bani is a Naagin and he is the one who killed Teer not Bani. He is traitor. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joshrocks28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

And his boss is jay mathur telling this before it reveals that's my prediction wrote at 8.41 pm. Lol🤣🤣🤣 ekta Mata please make my predict true.

Edited by Joshrocks28 - 3 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joshrocks28

And his boss is jay mathur telling this before it reveals that's my prediction wrote at 8.41 pm. Lol🤣🤣🤣

Yup 

Agreed 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jai mathur n his aide Shukla..

Mazaa ayega

Hammad.0987 thumbnail

Yess i think jay is shukla's Boss

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well we all know that our show is enriched with enormous enemies. Many villians are there under one roof in Singhania house. but what we did not know was real antagonist of the show. which is clear now. he's none other than jay. 

Coming to second one. shukla is the second enemy apart from jay. When he entered in the sacred den and revealed his intentions before the garud dev. He said he's not with balraj. He will only obey garud Dev's orders ( I don't understand the thing how can cheel worship an eagle...let it be waise bhi mujhe baaz, cheel, giddh saare ek jaise hi lagte haismiley29) so coming to the point shukla is master manipulator. he's the one who always manipulates balraj. Balraj might not at all involved in the mess which happened in satyug. In today's episode it is clear that balraj and family is unaware of shuklas evil moves from the start. That means cvs are planning them to turn in positive character. Yay that's what I wanted👍🏼

Third is definitely a female or two females. The secret companion of jay (the another nagin- shayad meera) second is morni who's going to enter soon.

Talking about the other members in Singhania family then I think veer's brothers are just bad mannered not culprits. Balraj ki nagino se jo banati nhi that is too obvious because aadinagin killed his son in satyug. On the other hand shukla is cunning who's conspiring against cheels and at the same time manipulating balraj against aadinagin. Now shukla is already aware of Banis truth. He will definitely create rift between bani and cheels so that uske galat irade na pata chale. Agar upar ke sare Dushman ek sath mil gaye to it will be crystal clear that balraj and cheel are not actual culprits.

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joshrocks28

And his boss is jay mathur telling this before it reveals that's my prediction wrote at 8.41 pm. Lol🤣🤣🤣 ekta Mata please make my predict true.

yes he's the only who is giving orders to shulka. Jay is playing victim game here to provoke bani on the other hand shukla killed teer to provoke veer. Wow what a masterplan.... Ye dono pakka mile huye and their real maqsad is definitely Naagmani

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manu_986

Well we all know that our show is enriched with enormous enemies. Many villians are there under one roof in Singhania house. but what we did not know was real antagonist of the show. which is clear now. he's none other than jay. 

Jay is the actual villain. Shukla and jay are doing this for Naagmani. 

Coming to second one. shukla is the second enemy apart from jay. When he entered in the sacred den and revealed his intentions before the garud dev. He said he's not with balraj. He will only obey garud Dev's orders ( I don't understand the thing how can cheel worship an eagle...let it be waise bhi mujhe baaz, cheel, giddh saare ek jaise hi lagte haismiley29) so coming to the point shukla is master manipulator. he's the one who always manipulates balraj. Balraj might not at all involved in the mess which happened in satyug. In today's episode it is clear that balraj and family is unaware of shuklas evil moves from the start. That means cvs are planning them to turn in positive character. Yay that's what I wanted👍🏼

Yeah even I think so that Singhania's are bad but they are not the real culprit. Balwant and Co are involved in bad business though they killed Bani's parent in plane crash but they are not the master planner. 

Third is definitely a female or two females. The secret companion of jay (the another nagin- shayad meera) second is morni who's going to enter soon.

Meera and Tapish are playing positive character and its EK serials record that most positive character come out as villain. 

Talking about the other members in Singhania family then I think veer's brothers are just bad mannered not culprits. Balraj ki nagino se jo banati nhi that is too obvious because aadinagin killed his son in satyug. On the other hand shukla is cunning who's conspiring against cheels and at the same time manipulating balraj against aadinagin. Now shukla is already aware of Banis truth. He will definitely create rift between bani and cheels so that uske galat irade na pata chale. Agar upar ke sare Dushman ek sath mil gaye to it will be crystal clear that balraj and cheel are not actual culprits.

Singhania brothers are ill mannered, having bad habits but they cant be that evil. 

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah after talking to cheel guru shukla called someone for the conspiracy and i also think it was jay..niw mayuri's entry coming up and i have a doubt on meera too.. don't know how many villains are there in this show...uff

Iccha321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My only prayer is don’t spoil this season every thing is good including storyline and cast selection except mohit change him alone like you did in season 3 like ruhi into bela