Originally posted by: caller123
Octo🤗
These days episodes are not good. So rather than watching them to bang my head I love read stories.
🤗
That's amazing. I'll try to keep you in mind next time I write. Or maybe Lemme PM you translation to this😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: caller123
Octo🤗
These days episodes are not good. So rather than watching them to bang my head I love read stories.
🤗
That's amazing. I'll try to keep you in mind next time I write. Or maybe Lemme PM you translation to this😳
Do if you have time only. Just don't trouble yourself.Originally posted by: Octothorpe
🤗
That's amazing. I'll try to keep you in mind next time I write. Or maybe Lemme PM you translation to this😳
I am troubling all asking for translations when episodes update.So cannot be a trouble anymore to anyone dear.🤔
Originally posted by: caller123
Do if you have time only. Just don't trouble yourself.
I am troubling all asking for translations when episodes update.So cannot be a trouble anymore to anyone dear.🤔
Aww! That's fine. I just had to translate the dialogues🤗
Tell your reviews here. Already sent! 😳