Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
I was talking about the caption put on the video 🤣🤣🤣
Lol...I didn’t notice it at all😆Too busy drooling over AnuPre I guess☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
I was talking about the caption put on the video 🤣🤣🤣
Lol...I didn’t notice it at all😆Too busy drooling over AnuPre I guess☺️
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
nivi, anurag moloy is always watcheble.
Kismath badlega jismaein prerna nahin hai😳
Boy is back to fight against fate
I was ROFLing through the episode.
Komo baby bas pyari pyari bato se pigal gai and LALA land me chali gai
Originally posted by: BombayGirl10
I was ROFLing through the episode.
Komo baby bas pyari pyari bato se pigal gai and LALA land me chali gai
My Mood today post seeing todays episodd
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFFbCzgItqI/?igshid=1bnooxpv9do2h
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
My Mood today post seeing todays episodd
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFFbCzgItqI/?igshid=1bnooxpv9do2h
HAhaha what is this lol
Also as per that news portal i shared today they are going to shoot with cast for the very last time.
I hope there are lot of BTS ❤️ of all of them one last time.
Its going to be very emotional scene, especially for OG cast.
countdown has begun
Fight against kismath again🥳
So wanna carefree & enjoy the last few episodes
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFLtKPCBJmQ/?igshid=1ubza4hlqngjk
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
countdown has begun
Fight against kismath again🥳
So wanna carefree & enjoy the last few episodes
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFLtKPCBJmQ/?igshid=1ubza4hlqngjk
countdown begin🥳
Originally posted by: BombayGirl10
Also as per that news portal i shared today they are going to shoot with cast for the very last time.
I hope there are lot of BTS ❤️ of all of them one last time.
Its going to be very emotional scene, especially for OG cast.
Yeah I think they will celebrate on set today. But we may get the pics or a segment a few days later
Yeah I think they will celebrate on set today. But we may get the pics or a segment a few days later
I was hoping for an sbs segment but sbs and Parth both hate each other 🤔 So maybe we will get a segment minus him