Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pori

You are on a roll with these beautiful moments. 

It’s surreal. Absolutely love it. Would love to know how Kukki reacts to little Sneha

Thank you..I'm glad you like it and Surreal is a really nice compliment in itself..!  Sneha and Kuki will defo have a moment

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jagrutid

Everythings fine thanks for asking just need some extra rest - hectic couple of weeks made me feel a bit but on the mend

aww. I hope you are feeling better soon. 🤗 if you feel better soon we will get update sooner 🤗 so I am praying you get better sooner than soon sooner. 🤗

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

aww. I hope you are feeling better soon. 🤗 if you feel better soon we will get update sooner 🤗 so I am praying you get better sooner than soon sooner. 🤗

your very sweet and I'm glad to have someone like you around ! 🤗

WaqtZaya thumbnail

your very sweet and I'm glad to have someone like you around ! 🤗

and we readers are glad to have such a kind sweet lovely and talented writer like you 🤗

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

and we readers are glad to have such a kind sweet lovely and talented writer like you 🤗

❤️ I will get writing maybe it will make me feel better too..

WaqtZaya thumbnail

❤️ I will get writing maybe it will make me feel better too..

waiting waiting. 

jagrutid thumbnail

31. H for Happy

Kuki looks happily down into at small paper bag of sweets her Pa had passed her as she hopped into the passenger  seat a few mins ago with Rishabh sat next to her behind the wheel.  The bag had enough of all her favourites.

Kuki put her hand into the bag excitedly sorting through whilst Rishabh looked on hoping his daughter would be okay with the news he’d just given her about Sneha.

Rishabh had just explained how Prerna had a baby who was lost for a long time and had been found in the best words he could find. 

He now looked on at his daughter unsure of how she’d react.

It wasn’t often that Rishabh Bajaj looked uncertain. A second or two and Kuki replies.

“Don’t worry pa I’ll make sure she doesn’t get lost again “

Rishabhs eyes look on in wonder as sweet as Kukis response was it was also very innocent. Rishabh smiled,

Thanks he said not sure what to say, but as soon as Kukis questions started he was more than confident she’d taken it well. 

“What’s  her name?”

-“Sneha”

“I like it!”

Kuki kept hold of her Pa’s hand as she entered the house. Her little heart was maybe unsure of what to expect thought Rishabh but what kuki did see along with him was the most adorableness of Sneha of in middle of the lounge turning the pages of picture book. 

Rishabh Walked Kuki closer to Sneha, lowered himself to a squat  and smiled at Sneha who was now looking at him with her marble eyes taking her little hand in his he took Kukis hand and placed Snehas hand within hers. Both girls smiled at one another Sneha intrigued by Kuki and Kukis smile becoming expressive at the attention she was getting from her little sister. 

As Rishabh walks past what was now  Snehas room he sees the little one anything but asleep and Prerna trying her best to put her to bed. She’d tired every soft toy and nursery Rhyme she could think of. 

“She’s making up for lost  time”

He said from afar stood at  the entrance. Prerna turned to see Rishabh in his night suit and smiled tiredly. 

“Can you watch her whilst I fetch her milk?” Prerna asks casually and he nods. It was refreshing to see Prerna have her due time with Sneha. 

By the time Prerna had returned Mr Bajaj was pacing the room softly with Sneha asleep on his shoulder. 

Prerna was very quiet as not to disturb the silence but was able to silently mouth that she’d fallen asleep to him and he carefully and softly put Sneha down into her cot. 

Prerna noticed how natural being a father came to Rishabh it certainly made her feel less of a expert in parenthood but Prerna of course didn’t see how great she truly was with Kuki and soon would be with Sneha. 

As both walk out of Snehas room Prerna by Rishabh side says casually “She loves you” .. Rishabh smiles humbly. 

They get part way to their room when they see Kuki stood at the entrance waiting for them it seemed in her Pjs and carrying her teddy. 

“Now then” she hears from her Pa who she looks up at. 

“Are you here to say goodnight?” Asks Rishabh with warm eyes.

“Yes” says Kuki. And wishes them both goodnight.

But before Kuki leaves she quietly and cleverly  turns Back to mentions what she really was on her mind. “Pa?” Rishabh knowing his daughter well plays along.

“Yes love”

“Sneha calls you Da..” Rishabh and Prerna  see the little rays of confusion on Kukis face, Prerna smiles at the sweetness around the matter whilst Rishabh gives room to Kukis curiosity. 

“Yes she does, but that’s okay”

“It is?” She asks not sure

Rishabh nods learning over to kiss Kuki on the forehead.

Prerna puts down the baby monitor on the side, pins her hair up and steps into bed 

“Mrs Bajaj” she hears from beside her and sees Rishabh putting his book down on the bedside table. 

Taking her hand that rest on the bed linen within his he looks on at her warmly. 

“Khush?” (Happy?) He asks her gently interrogating her eyes, and Prerna nods with a smile.

Edited by jagrutid - 3 years ago
oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

loved Kukki & Sneha's interaction,  cute & sweet.  Kukki is sweet, lovely & intelligent just like her father 😆.  would love to see how the new dynamics affect the moments to come, can't wait

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I don't know which one is the best update because undoubtedly this one is but again the one before previous was and then the list goes on 🥺 

This update was the first thing I read and it made me instantly feel 

&

You have overdone yourself. 🥺 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awwwdorable.... Cuteness overload alert!! Kukki surely proves she's Rishabh's daughter in every instance.... The way she's reassuring him😆..... The interaction between Kukki and Sneha is so natural here....in general accordance with their respective ages.....and the way you showed the slight confusion on Kukki's part is really good... All these small nuiances make up the big moment really.... And how adorable it is to see Sneha falling asleep in Rishabh's arms...be sure to give these small Sneha and Rishabh moments from now on please,they sure make the day for us...loved the update very much 💕