Originally posted by: TQ3NSSXZRDPXXU3R
Ha ha ha..you're a genius indeed..........heaven...escaping this planet........
😳 Dont know about that😆
But louis Walsh looks like hes having a spasm 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TQ3NSSXZRDPXXU3R
Ha ha ha..you're a genius indeed..........heaven...escaping this planet........
😳 Dont know about that😆
But louis Walsh looks like hes having a spasm 😆
🤣 Approved by Simon Cowell and Jeetha laal (the only character i know from Tarak Mehta😆)
Originally posted by: JUN2EXU47ECV2WGF
😳 Dont know about that😆
But louis Walsh looks like hes having a spasm 😆
I am the official cupid of this forum.... I pair up members with actors/characters😎
Isa is anti my cupid profile!
Originally posted by: AXEGYUYA36WPR2DK
😳 Dont know about that😆
But louis Walsh looks like hes having a spasm 😆
yes...indeed....he looks like from all the hard work of laughing.......🤣
Yes true that..
Hence when you watch the movie,The dimag becomes a dahi and the dhai becomes curd.
When you mix them together it becomes dimag ka dahi
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am the official cupid of this forum.... I pair up members with actors/characters😎
Isa is anti my cupid profile!
Neah...I am not anti you in any other cases......cupid thoda jada hain.....🤣but good to see your business started running again.......or if I missed any because of my absence from the forum...during weekdays.....
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am the official cupid of this forum.... I pair up members with actors/characters😎
Isa is anti my cupid profile!
Well an truly aware of your ingenius talent my dear😆
your match making is marvellous
Originally posted by: XQQVYKUDZ6L5RKCR
Yes true that..
Hence when you watch the movie,The dimag becomes a dahi and the dhai becomes curd.
When you mix them together it becomes dimag ka dahi
Correct baat🤣
Originally posted by: PLAABYYGZDTD6IRL
Neah...I am not anti you in any other cases......cupid thoda jada hain.....🤣but good to see your business started running again.......or if I missed any because of my absence from the forum...during weekdays.....
Ikr...that's why I said anti my cupid profile🤣
Do you know about Bhagu's ship? #Bhansh❤️
Originally posted by: SSXEYCJPDL64652F
yes...indeed....he looks like from all the hard work of laughing.......🤣
🤔 Hard work? Kaun se?🤣
Seen his hard work in BGT (Britains got talent) one thing i say is he does recognise potentials..
though havent seen them win
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5