Don't post before he previous CC completes 150 pages.
Don't post before he previous CC completes 150 pages.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Congrats guys on the 20th CC!


Originally posted by: YP6W5GW2ZST4ZZHS
True we are well aware of the truth darling
Issliye i plan to be with him in my fantasy
Amen
Originally posted by: 3GKSCKYN5OALYKMC
Oh...Lord........Sophie...may not know about your matchmaking...personality.....
She'll get to know don't worry😆
Originally posted by: ESZEF66ZXJTQIQNY
Ah I feel you darlin...
Tbh i had to cleanse my mind after watching the movie
Ikr....it was utter crap!🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ikr....it was utter crap!🤣
🤣 Crap is too kind for it. Pata nahi mene kya samaz ke dheki...but puri dheki...
Originally posted by: ZDQ6EBMRSZX4FABN
Kind of am aware of Lav's match making..she makes the perfect match in heaven
Thanks dear❤️😆
Congratulations on new thread🥳
Originally posted by: KYV6OH76ETJNNWOE
🤣 Crap is too kind for it. Pata nahi mene kya samaz ke dheki...but puri dheki...
Same....I watched it completely and at the end was like-

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Sorry having bad network connection, losing the track as well as replies
Now I know...what is going on with you.......
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5