Hi Guys
Bookmarking this 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi Guys
Bookmarking this 🥳
Hello ji!
You will meet some more wonderful members here😳
Hi Buddy! How are you doing? You look like came here when I was away.....🤗
That's a good start........go ahead.......
hi priya..how r uOriginally posted by: priya185
Hi Isa and Meena
no problem 😊
Thanks...buddy......🤗currently the show is looking good.........but that army phase is in the loop with their family drama....that's a bit worrying.........
yeah.. I agree ...a lot worrying... And I feel like from next week everything will be stressful and intense in the show...
hmm, lets see how they showcase this..Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
no problem 😊
yeah.. I agree ...a lot worrying... And I feel like from next week everything will be stressful and intense in the show...
lol what a blankiee😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5