Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
About myself!!!

Name: Shanti Nataraj/Raghu ( hubby's name 😉 )

Profession:s/w engineer by profession but # present # home and with kidos my hands are full !!! 😆 😆

Hobbies: Arts amnd crafts !!!

How did you get started with IF: with Piya Ka Ghar on Zee TV !!!

Name your friends at IF: O many lotsa of them everyone is so dear to me can't name just a few !!! 😳

Your Fav Apu Role: Dev Pratap Singh !!! and now I have a major crush on Shekar !!! 😳 😳

Favourite chracter of RKB: Shekar and Ragini !!!

Any special scene that you would like to see in RKB: The one in which Ragini is playing the dhol and shekar comes and tells him that her sister shud be like her and then she is front of them and he is shocked and dose'nt know what more to say !!! 😆 😆
and offcorse when Rohini faints and shekar is holding her in his arms !!! 😉

Who

do You think will the best pair with Apu on this Forum?

Mee!!!! 😳

And lastly what do you like the best about me?

O undoubtly your one linners !!! 👏 👏

Thanks Sharmii for ur questioms!! 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

Congratulations Shanti

I will be back with more questions but for now answer the following questions.

According to you, which one if the best role played by Apurva so far. You have to provide some solid facts to support your views.

I loved him best as Dev Pratap Singh.. He was gentle , rigid, angry young man and pure @ heart!!!😳

Do you think Mona Vasu is the best choice for the character of Rohini? If No then specify your reasons.

Yes I feel she is doing an awesome job and she fits the role well

We all are very disappointed about Apu's decreasing screen time, so if you were Diya Singh then how would you have done the arrangements so that Apurva gets full 1 hour to portray the role of Shekhar.

Well Mondays episode we had Apu as Shekar for most of the time so no complains ..Lagtha Hai Hamar Pukaar Diya he Sun lee.. But yes he shud be there in each segment for atlterst 5 to 7 mins... We need him around  for major part of the time commulativly but t=others also need screen time s I cannot be too Matlabi !!😉.. Also we need to see more of Shekar's profession time as a doc he needs a nursing home so If i was diy Singh I wud show some of his profession in a clinic hospital his house etc !!!

You have been a regular member of JJKN/Kaajjal and now RKB so tell us one thing which is common between all the 3 forums..You cannot say all the 3 shows has Apurva.

Many friends are seen in all three forums like you !!!😳.. and Kashish , Autum, Sharmii ,Mich ( peeps into JJKN forum I think 😉) and the list goes on ...................

If you were Apurva's best friend or say his cupid then whom would you choose as his life partner. We want some serious answers here, you imagine his life ad future is in ur hands.

OMG thats a very Hard Question Anu but I think Shilpa is the best for him I have no regrest that he married her 😆;; SHe may have flaus but she loves her husband dearly and thats wht is reuired in these times ///

Thats all for now. Hope you enjoy the RKB Hotseat.

BTW Sharmi lovely presentation, your first attempt really impressed me and I am sure Shanti will love the intro😳

Thanks a lot for teh questionaire 👏

Sara1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats shanthi, enjoy the hot seat 😊
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congrats Dear Shanti !  Lovely Answers !    I'll try and come back with my set of questions whenever I get  a break from guests and kids at home !

All the very best for the rest of the week on the HOT SEAT !.

Michelle

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

CONGRATS SHANTI!!!!!!!!!!!   👏

Enjoy the Hotseat my dear! 😊
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations india05. 👏