wo bhi chand ka tukda hai
Pata nehi dono chand show mein milege ka nehi???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wo bhi chand ka tukda hai
Pata nehi dono chand show mein milege ka nehi???
And I was thinking why does she look familier!😳 it is because she is Hira Tareen's sister. 😃
And I was thinking why does she look familier!😳 it is because she is Hira Tareen's sister. 😃
Yeah they share strong resemblance
ya wo mystrey hai,but I feel milenge..end mein but after loads of misunderstanding
kon do chands? Usama Aur kon?ya wo mystrey hai,but I feel milenge..end mein but after loads of misunderstanding
ya wo mystrey hai,but I feel milenge..end mein but after loads of misunderstanding
Yeah bec of they meet before then story will finish. Also more than misunderstandings I feel they will be other obstacles too
thank you for letting me know 😇
momal..she is fav from yaariyaan days❤️Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
kon do chands? Usama Aur kon?
meri bhi favorite hai😇momal..she is fav from yaariyaan days❤️