Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Well yes.. earlier I thought she was vile and disgusting.. now I know she is pathetic with zero punch of empathy or respect in her.. tou case ne soch tou badli hai

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Most of the time, I used to look forward to her interviews bcuz she always spoke facts. And those were bitter facts that ppl find it hard to digest. 

But when she brings Hritik ghum firke...that's when I stop taking her seriously. How such an intelligent woman could fall for a married manb, father of kids, with affairs,drugs et all is beyond me. šŸ˜³Otherwise, topics like nepotism which we are all fed up of was first brought to light by her only.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't agree with her but I can't help but say that this woman has guts which I don't have 

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

To some extent, yes. Before, I thought she was a bitter woman. Now, she is vile and disgusting too. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hichki

I don't agree with her but I can't help but say that this woman has guts which I don't have 

Fear is a reaction .
Courage is a decision .
šŸ‘ she is right in nepo mafia, bolly mafia , drug mafia n it's all there how ssr case handled n mva crimes n how they are covering up n brought bad name to mumbai n by demolishing her office they proved her right how they are making mum as pok , no place for drugs , evil n mum must be cleaned . killing of sadhus, citizens murders , ssr mysterious murder n drug n bolly mafia n how kr office demolished for speaking on bm n dm n questioned mva when they are wrong .... freedom from drugs , freedom from viruses of d society , system must be cleansed , swach bharat abhiyan šŸ‘
flipfl0p thumbnail

My feelings remains unchanged. I continue to dislike her. 

Yes. I felt, she lending her voice to Sushant's cause (how much ever she makes it revolve around her), is good for the case. A celebrity speaking about him would make it easier to spread message amongst masses. No celebrity (Ankita also joined later) had come forward to speak for him (Subramanian Swamy or his lawyers don't have that reach).  

But in last two days, there is hardly any Sushant. It is only her versus   Shivsena. They are not even mentioning, what is the cause for their fighting. 

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She is attention seeker number 1 thats why I never liked. But I cant deny she is only one in Bollywood who has  the courage to go against drugs bollywood maffia gang. I hope  she takes action now and stop talking and  expose this gang to CBI and NCB with full proof.  Time for a change in Bollywood. Change and cleanup need to start somewhere.

Edited by ashna26 - 3 years ago
Sunflower234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hichki

When you are literally backed by the central government. What guts??

Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Before, I used to admire Kanganaā€™s boldness for speaking out about Bolly nepotism though after the Hrithik fiasco and some other fiascos I knew that sheā€™s a psycho, nevertheless I knew she was an able actor.

Post recent updates, I am now sure that Kangana is itching to enter politics and all the drama sheā€™s doing in the SSR case and now with SS/BMC etc is just to get a BJP ticket for 2024 Loksabha elections and also a plum ministry in the Central Government thereafter. Now I couldnā€™t care less about her theatrics.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Not really.  Referring to a CM as 'tu' and giving  dhamkis will do her more damage. She is coming across as an insane woman day by day.