Precap for tonight- Prayanshu doing prayers

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

I can't believe I am saying this but Archit-Pranati so called friendship is getting on my nerves. How can she trust Khuranas with Jugnu? What if someone again taunts Jugnu while Reyansh is not around? How can Pranati leave Jugnu just like that? Gosh!!

And this Archit! Is that why he befriended her? To take advantage of her kind nature?  too much se bhi jyada too much hai ye!

And creepy Vardaan!

I guess Archit will do dhulai of Vardaan & then Vardaan will lie that he tried to stop Pranati-Archit closeness thats why Archit beat him. Reyansh will definitely believe that🤔

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE29Y_LhOlu/?igshid=1mr803rwpn35k

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I hope Archit didn't save pranati... Reyansh's jealousy is not watchable or enjoyable...it's puke worthy at times...

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

I hope Archit didn't save pranati... Reyansh's jealousy is not watchable or enjoyable...it's puke worthy at times...

I always like jealousy track but Rey's one is damn annoying 

jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

I always like jealousy track but Rey's one is damn annoying 

Me too yaar... Jealousy tracks are fun and enjoyable... But Reyansh's jealousy is on another level... Most annoying... It's good if he's normal itself

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Me too yaar... Jealousy tracks are fun and enjoyable... But Reyansh's jealousy is on another level... Most annoying... It's good if he's normal itself

unpopular opinion: 

I don't like Reyansh character overall. I mean yes I like his face because its Kunal

And I liked few moments when he didn't act like a horrible person but I don't like how makers shaped his  character. 

There's nothing cute in his jealousy 

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

unpopular opinion: 

I don't like Reyansh character overall. I mean yes I like his face because its Kunal

And I liked few moments when he didn't act like a horrible person but I don't like how makers shaped his  character. 

Actually,the making of this character wasn't wrong imo. In fact,an unconventional grey character for a ML was something to look forward to.

But,recently the CVs can't seem to figure out how to progress with his character. So,they added this unnecessary jealousy and obsession type of thing. They're trying to butcher his character for TRPs.

jey3ram thumbnail

unpopular opinion: 

What do you meant by cute... It's not even watchable once... Irritating and annoying...

We can enjoy his love scenes and funny scenes but jealousy...big no...

jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: parboni

Actually,the making of this character wasn't wrong imo. In fact,an unconventional grey character for a ML was something to look forward to.

But,recently the CVs can't seem to figure out how to progress with his character. So,they added this unnecessary jealousy and obsession type of thing. They're trying to butcher his character for TRPs.

I agree..but I don't think he's obsessed with pranati yet... He is not like this earlier when she loves only him but when he gets a doubt of her moving on with Archit, he becomes mad and doing things which is really not himself... 

Till now they're not butchering him except the name calling things which Rey's character won't do that... He himself suggested pranati to make a profile online and now he's reminding her about sanskar.. maybe he wants to hurt her so that she might drop the idea of moving on anymore... I dunno...let's give him some time...