I hope someone helps , coz I fail at understanding promos. 😆 I think after she got divorced by Azfu, she travelled abroad. There she met with Hamza , he proposed her.. but Azfu started his hungama again.🤪
That justifies the title.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope someone helps , coz I fail at understanding promos. 😆 I think after she got divorced by Azfu, she travelled abroad. There she met with Hamza , he proposed her.. but Azfu started his hungama again.🤪
That justifies the title.
But I can't get it ..how? A rain withouts clowds?😕
Full OST:
bin badal barsaat is an Hindi proverb.which means "crying" hota hai.But I can't get it ..how? A rain withouts clowds?😕
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
bin badal barsaat is an Hindi proverb.which means "crying" hota hai.
Thank you for the explanation.🤗
Welcome🤗Thank you for the explanation.🤗
But I can't get it ..how? A rain withouts clowds?😕
More like when a calamity befalls one, without prior notice. In the context of this show and what you have told me of the teaser.
I suppose 'bolt out of the blue' would be an apt translation.
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
I suppose 'bolt out of the blue' would be an apt translation.
This is a poetic title indeed.😃 I hope the drama is good. Coz I think the story is done before. Azfu played many obssessed guy roles before. Last ones weren't impressive I mean : Khidmat Guzar and Do Qadam Ishq !🤔