Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
see how influential my tagging are.
Tagged you as dramebaaz, it is stuck now LOL.
And I didnt even do half the drama here 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
see how influential my tagging are.
Tagged you as dramebaaz, it is stuck now LOL.
And I didnt even do half the drama here 🤣
I wasnt given any tags tbh🤣Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
see how influential my tagging are.
Tagged you as dramebaaz, it is stuck now LOL.
Originally posted by: priya185
congrats everyone
shoutout to FF Soni Nita hbk Lexi Akshita Sandy
sorry if I missed anyone
Thanks Priya 🤗
No yaar , taking a break exams load that's why.Already in other 2 games lavy and TV geek one. I ll come there to cheer everyone
Haa mujhe tum pe hi shaq that Quitter 😡🤣
I QUIT to give you a chance to bring back your glorious days. Mujhe kya pataa tha naak kata degi meri with your 0s and 1s! 🤣
Best active sheep who keeps the thread alive : Unique.Sheep (hinna) . Congratulations
Thank you so much Priya 🤗Originally posted by: priya185
congrats everyone
shoutout to FF Soni Nita hbk Lexi Akshita Sandy
sorry if I missed anyone
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Thank you So much Awida Ji 🥳🤗
This must be your special day. 2 wins ⭐️ mashaAllah.🤗
Are these EXOL awards ?🤣Best active sheep who keeps the thread alive : Unique.Sheep (hinna) . Congratulations
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
...
3