Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Since i didn't get any, I wouldn't mind getting one.
Best underrated sheep award goes to BM 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
ETA : typo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Since i didn't get any, I wouldn't mind getting one.
Best underrated sheep award goes to BM 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
ETA : typo
Mubarak mere dostttttt❤️
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
the power of Thug's words.
Fine , at least I got a award this time 🥳
Oh I would not mid it then bring out the Queen in you out then 🥳🥳😎Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
Yeah, but Daphnes is far ahead now. Don't think I can beat her. And it sucks to be a 1st or 2nd runner up knowing that you were so close to winning. Better to give some unique answers to garner more fame.😎
Oh yeah being 1st runner up do sucks
You're my best friend for this 1 important milestone in life! 🤣
Congratulations to HB
Thanks but for what🤔
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
...
3