Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I was right
Rich sheeps ... First necklace now gold
I changed from gold to steel 🙈
5/9 😔
Sach mein....hum gareeb log hain....
I thought iron will win😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I was right
Rich sheeps ... First necklace now gold
I changed from gold to steel 🙈
5/9 😔
Sach mein....hum gareeb log hain....
I thought iron will win😆
Keep your titanium with you😆Originally posted by: Starry_Love
😭 Kash meri pyari titanium...🤣
Well just like the song, I am titanium
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Thanks Bhagu Babu ❤️
Congo
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes.....rose, elaichi, chocolate, kesar etc...❤️
Love all of them <3
Your answer made me ROFL🤣
So relatable😆Originally posted by: Soanz.19
It didn't even come in my mind. Hence, the earlier answer about Chemistry🤣
Lavy ne dekhliya toh Mishtu?🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Thanks Bhagu Babu ❤️
See my love for the subject🤣Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Akshu ma 🤣