I went for morning walk and saw cute cat❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I went for morning walk and saw cute cat❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Maybe the separation😲😭
I am coming to beat you up or tell Rajeev bhai to do that 😡
Originally posted by: Z6DF25WPGHZZPXKD
Hi Bud.......❤️🤗mujhae patta tha tum nearby....I was going to post a message........for you......just got stuck in a call......good you got a hair cut... I did mine too........aetna sara study.........
LOL trying to make studying fun by using my note-taking app...color coding everything 😆
Ah that's our cosmic connection 😭 you knew I would drop by soon
oh ok...maybe they might be shooting for a good scene + i think nailah posted a IG post of em on a motorbike so i was confused as to why they are shooting for that scene..flashback/illusion scene? or they are back to school? plus, my question is that we already know that suman is a cadet so im assuming she's in the process of like military training program for youngsters and shravan will also enter so how will they showcase that bc they said the army phase is coming soon??Originally posted by: PK26MTR2AL6OXIPQ
Yeah this one is different. This one is after confession...
lol im just bored with weekendd..😆with the recent incident, i've moved on bc i cant let these hurdles block what i do for u guys..
What happened? Are you OK?
Aapne kehdiya toh satya hi hoga maate😆Originally posted by: 43UYXQAKO654C3OE
Satyavachan😈
did they say it?Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Maybe the separation😲😭
lol jab sojao tabi basera 😆im a night owl😆
YT account terminated bc of aiplex so my VMs are down bc of that..im still posting VMs but shifted my base to IG
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5