Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Take inspiration from Wattpad😎
Mujhe screen shot ya link dedo behen 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Take inspiration from Wattpad😎
Mujhe screen shot ya link dedo behen 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Koi mujhe batayaga...main kya karoon 🤣
Waise I'm okay with reception only if I get virtual food 😆
You have to tease Anmol, embarrass him... 😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
You have to tease Anmol, embarrass him... 😆
Embarass karna...!
Waise mein bohot sweet hoon phir bhi khoshish karungi 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Mujhe screen shot ya link dedo behen 😆
Aiyyo. Ab kahaan se laun? Book poora padhne ke baati delete it from library😳
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Shre 🤗
No idea behen 😆groo
I have to tease anmol 🤣
Btw my character name is Anirudh 😎 groom's friend 😆
Mujhe bhi koi idea dedo behen 🤣
Lalz🤗
I don't know what to do🤪 Shaheen has written crazy stunts🤣
Wah!! Anirudh I dunno my character's name also🥺
Me too need some idea behen, batana?ðŸ˜
Tujhe apni beti ke liye set kardun kya??🤣
Ya apun dono food court mein jake khana thus lenge🤣
Lalitha you're Anmol's friend. You can do whatever you wanna do as per your talent.
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Aiyyo. Ab kahaan se laun? Book poora padhne ke baati delete it from library😳
Teekay chod...hum instantly try karenge 🤣
You have an idea, i don't even have an idea ki mujhe kya karna h 🤪
I am in the same boat, no idea what to do🤪
Shreya you're Playing Pooja's chachi right. You can name yourself.Originally posted by: bhshre95
Lalz🤗
I don't know what to do🤪 Shaheen has written crazy stunts🤣
Wah!! Anirudh I dunno my character's name also🥺
Me too need some idea behen, batana?ðŸ˜
Tujhe apni beti ke liye set kardun kya??🤣
Ya apun dono food court mein jake khana thus lenge🤣
You guys are confusing me