Yes...You can keep peeping in the thread for the progression. As you shreya enters, you enter along with her.So, what dialogue i need to say, anything which suits the situation ??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Yes...You can keep peeping in the thread for the progression. As you shreya enters, you enter along with her.So, what dialogue i need to say, anything which suits the situation ??
Hey folks 😆
What's my role and what should I do??😆
And at what time reception is taking place?
Behena🤗
Me have same doubt😆
Just saw the precap seems like I should do some crazy stunts🤣
Kya karun?🤪
Hello people😎
Aa gayi main 😎
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Behena🤗
Me have same doubt😆
Just saw the precap seems like I should do some crazy stunts🤣
Kya karun?🤪
Shre 🤗
No idea behen 😆groo
I have to tease anmol 🤣
Btw my character name is Anirudh 😎 groom's friend 😆
Mujhe bhi koi idea dedo behen 🤣
Mishtii😎
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Behena🤗
Me have same doubt😆
Just saw the precap seems like I should do some crazy stunts🤣
Kya karun?🤪
You have an idea, i don't even have an idea ki mujhe kya karna h 🤪
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Shre 🤗
No idea behen 😆groo
I have to tease anmol 🤣
Btw my character name is Anirudh 😎 groom's friend 😆
Mujhe bhi koi idea dedo behen 🤣
Take inspiration from Wattpad😎
You have an idea, i don't even have an idea ki mujhe kya karna h 🤪
Koi mujhe batayaga...main kya karoon 🤣
Waise I'm okay with reception only if I get virtual food 😆