Jinhe milna hota hain
Vo... Milkar rehte hai
Bas waqt sahi hona chahiye
Missing Khkt a lot today ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jinhe milna hota hain
Vo... Milkar rehte hai
Bas waqt sahi hona chahiye
Missing Khkt a lot today ❤️
One year to this beautiful episode of KHKT❤️. Acting of both Dipika and Karan were excellent in this episode.
Vo mera show hai Rohit 😭
https://twitter.com/Manasriti4/status/1301821532000276491?s=20
Hello friends😊
Did you all watch KVG's Insta live, it was fun. I missed first 5 mins but will catch it where ever I get the link.
These day's I am hooked to SM and Lock-down. No attachments but the shows are entertaining though. Hope it lasts long.
Originally posted by: Neonholic
Jinhe milna hota hain
Vo... Milkar rehte hai
Bas waqt sahi hona chahiye
Missing Khkt a lot today ❤️
Rub pe chod do aur waqt ka intezar karo. Time never disappoints.
Hello friends😊
Did you all watch KVG's Insta live, it was fun. I missed first 5 mins but will catch it where ever I get the link.
These day's I am hooked to SM and Lock-down. No attachments but the shows are entertaining though. Hope it lasts long.
@BOLD Seriously both the shows are very entertaining. I am too watching them for only entertainment purpose and no strings attached.
One year to this beautiful episode of KHKT❤️. Acting of both Dipika and Karan were excellent in this episode.
Vo mera show hai Rohit 😭
https://twitter.com/Manasriti4/status/1301821532000276491?s=20
This was the episode that reminded all the Shivika fans about SC's exit from Ib. Everyone the cast the crew and the whole team gathered that day for SC as it was her last day. I still have tears in my eyes recalling those days. Seriously channel's one decision ruined everything.
And today that Sonakshi Rohit who reminded me of everything they themselves are not here with us. 💔
Originally posted by: Neonholic
@BOLD Seriously both the shows are very entertaining. I am too watching them for only entertainment purpose and no strings attached.
Hey neon Colors channel used Dipika's still of Sonakshi from KHKT on their Insta page and captioned "I AM FIINE" while promoting SSK
. Like seriously. You can check Color's insta page.
double post
Hey neon Colors channel used Dipika's still of Sonakshi from KHKT on their Insta page and captioned "I AM FIINE" while promoting SSK
. Like seriously. You can check Color's insta page.
Seriously Wth !! 😡🤣
Thanks for telling. Actually i had blocked Colors to get rid of their cringeworthy shows and promos. If you hadn't told me i would have missed this. 🤣
Starplus should put copyright strike on Colors for doing this. Here a roaster on youtube used few promos of colors shows to roast the crap shows so viacom 18 put a copyright on that poor guy due to which he had to remove many of his shows video. And look at Colors this channel !!! 🤢