Originally posted by: IS6JPH5E7LIXH4IR
Had fever... 😭 now Better... Sleeping whole day woke up a while ago...
Yikes Take care!🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: IS6JPH5E7LIXH4IR
Had fever... 😭 now Better... Sleeping whole day woke up a while ago...
Yikes Take care!🤗
Originally posted by: priya185
Hello did anyone miss or remember me
Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki apki kisiko yaad na aye!🤗
How have you been?
Hey Bucky🤗 How are you?
Hi Razia that’s so sweet thank you🤗Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki apki kisiko yaad na aye!🤗
How have you been?
I am okay, though the weather has changed here
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi Razia that’s so sweet thank you🤗
I am okay, though the weather has changed here
Glad to hear🤗
It's everywhere
Please update me what did I miss
BTW in my country they are telecasting the show one day later at an odd timing
priya where were u??😭my awaaz bud not here :(
Hi 🤗I took a break to studypriya where were u??😭my awaaz bud not here :(
I asked Lavy and other people to pass on the message
Originally posted by: priya185
Hey Bucky🤗 How are you?
All good! How are you doing? We missed you big time on the CC😭
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki apki kisiko yaad na aye!🤗
How have you been?
Haan ji!🤗
Welcome back Priya!🤗🥳
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5