2nd September episode

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hmm aaj koi kishore da ka song nahi aaya show mein .. lekin aaj show extra sweet tha

So Amber and Guneet are still talking and Nia is listening to them..Guneet asks Amber whatif Nia doesn't accept me ..Amber replies that then I will have to leave you because I can't leave my daughter ever ...This chokes Nia who is listening to them and then Guneet is also choking and gives sweet sad smile... Kajal who is standing guards for Nia calls her .. nia climbs down the ladder in complete daze...she is thinking and actually laughing at herself for not being able to find out till now ki her Dad still loved Guneet...

Amber comes back from Guneet's home the right way and by that I mean the door...He calls Guneet and asks that if she felt bad about Nia wala talk ...Guneet replies that she would have felt bad if he hadn't said so...and then said ki tumse pyar karna tumhare sath rehne se jyada acha hai..this chokes Amber

Next day Nia is woken up by Maasi and then Kajal also comes ..they are talking about Guneet and Amber when Amber also comes...Kajal makes a snide remark and Then Amber also gives a great dialogue something about 5foot 2 mein 6 foot lambi jabaan whatever... Then Amber calls Nia outside gives her lot of supplies of Sanitizer and masks for Bangalore...Nia thanks her dad they both get choked...(I'll tell you lot of choking going around today ) 

Then Nia recieved a msg ki Bangalore trip cancelled ...she goes in search for RB who tells her it's not cancelled but postponed and thanks Nia in his own way for caring for him

Kajal asks Nia how is Nia going to test Guneet's love for Amber ?

Well like I said lot of choking ..sweet sweet dialogue...papa caring for daughter...daughter getting overwhelmed ...I toh love Kajal yar

..bahut mast ladki hai...aur koi yeh batao ki Guneet ke chatt se ladder utara ki nahi...I mean shak ho jayega logon ko...aur han Amber ki watch missing hai ...wahi watch jo ki Guneet ke Kamre mein reh gayi... 

Aaj dekh ke laga Shuklain ka ghar bada acha hai ...kaun si jagah hai Yeh Ghaziabaad mein itne bade bade Ghar ? 

Anyways ...I think the creatives and producers are doing a good job.. because there are lot of bank of episodes ...it seems like they work at A very good pace...the whole Nia knowing promo came a week ago ....so the whole team is working non stop to create content ...

Rishi being called bewda by Amber cracked me up... 

Kal se iss show ke director aur writer ke naam pe research chalu ...

Anyways we have been discussing lot about Rishi and his impact ...I don't know..I wish they showed more screen time between Amber and Rishi...these two are great at making smart sarcastic remarks to each other ...I don't yet see chemistry between Nia and Rishi..but then I may be wrong ...it's too early to say maybe ...if we give time whatever am here for the love story of Amber and Guneet and they have oodles of chemistry 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I found the precap a bit corny ..Nia dancing and shouting she has found her dads dulhan

It looks like CV want to redeem Nia so they are making her accepting of AmNeet. However Nia and Guneet need to have a chat , just the two of them, regarding what was said. Both of them crossed lines and said some unkind things during their fight 

I feel like Rishi could have worked but CV really messed up hardcore 

It would have been ALOT better if Rishi was WeNets competition and hired Nia

then we would see some professional rivalry between the friends group...rather than bedroom politics and a potential love story blossoming between Nia and Rishi 

Would have preferred Rishi being Ambers neighbour instead of living in his house...it upsets the balance of work / home

It would have been funnier also if he was Ambers neighbour cause he could do tons of things to annoy Amber and we can have some sarcastic liners between the two 

coulda shoulda woulda ...sigh...

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I feel Rishi and Niya are developing a mental connection. Rishi said "Tum daat ti bohot accha ho, full haq se" with a smile. Which means he is accepting her care.

But in spite of having a Rishi scene my favorite scene of this episode is Amber handing Niya supplies for Bangalore. I really wanted to go and hug my Dad after watching that scene but couldn't. Because I am quarantined. smiley19

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

RB left to banglore..waiting to see him again..

I hope we will see him very soon..I guess shaleen has taken some time as he is also shooting for twisted 3 

stormfly13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

RB left to banglore..waiting to see him again..

I hope we will see him very soon..I guess shaleen has taken some time as he is also shooting for twisted 3 

Yeah I was thinking the same.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stormfly13

I feel Rishi and Niya are developing a mental connection. Rishi said "Tum daat ti bohot accha ho, full haq se" with a smile. Which means he is accepting her care.

But in spite of having a Rishi scene my favorite scene of this episode is Amber handing Niya supplies for Bangalore. I really wanted to go and hug my Dad after watching that scene but couldn't. Because I am quarantined. smiley19

Dads are like that! When I went to another city to do my masters and again a different city for my first job (both 2 decades ago!!) I was in my early 20s but my dad went with me or rather he took me, settled me in, sorted out my accomodation, bought me supplies, and would chk in every weekly call if I had enuf cash.

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago

So now that Nia has accepted Guneet as the Dulhan & realized her mistake I wonder what’s next?

I’m hoping AmNeet resist getting married quickly so they can get to know each other ...waiting for the discussion re kids as thats very important. I have a feeling Guneet may not want to have kids given where they both are in life but she needs to have her own say.

I’m hoping for a simple sweet low key wedding when it does happen ...they can’t do a big fat wedding with Covid neways so ....

Why was Amber kissing a pineapple in his precap? Has he forgotten how to kiss a lady ? Will they show intimate scenes ...well hint towards it since they won’t show explicit scenes nor do I want to see that ...viewers can take a hint 😂

I’m quite content watching the dating period between AmNeet for a few weeks at least 

sunaina02 thumbnail

Kissing not allowed during Covid time😉.  

stormfly13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

🤣. Ab ye jake Kabir aur Swara ko bhi samjha dena chahiye.

Originally posted by: sunaina02

😂😂😂
Then we may as well make a list of fruits & veggies Amber can practice on🍍