Ishra ts-tujhko dekhun ibadat karta rahun,st 11 on pg 82,teaser on 85, - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Shocking teaser... 

Please do update soon 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser Di...

Plz update soon..

Thank you....

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I just hope it is just a dream...

Continue soon plz 

taahir004 thumbnail

A Shocking and Painful Teaser

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update😊Continue soon

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Fabulous update 👍🏼

Loved it ❤️

Please update soon😳

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Raman looked at ishita she was thinking what he will do he gave her all flowers all looked at Ishita she notices peon said he will hold raman said no ishita will hold she holds the flowers one of employee asked raman why he is all of sudden there raman said company is going on loss from last three years he is there to make everything fine he asked everyone to go and stopped ishita all again looked at her he made excuse girls were talking about ishra raman asked ishita to flirt with him she was glaring him loved ishra talk raman was busy in romancing with ishita when he felt black out he held his head he asked ishita to go out she said she won't she will be always with him raman hugged her and said he will die she said she will never let anything happen to him she asked if he habe any medicine he said in his jacket she gave him medicine he felt little relief hope raman will tell ishita truth'soon and she will understand him

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 7

Raman was hugging Ishita tight while ishita too was hugging him tight scared of the happenings.

Raman was caressing her hair lovingly when Ishita said-kya hua tha,raman.aapko achanak kya ho gaya tha,kyun aap itne dard mein the.

Raman-kuch nahi,kuch khaas nahi.meri tabiyat thodi thik nahi hai aaj kal.yaa phir shayad bahut din baad helicopter mein baitha tha,shayad uski wajah se.

Ishita break the hug and said looking at him suspiciously-aisa bhi hota hai kya??

Raman-haan ishita,it's normal headache, kisi ko bhi ho sakta hai.he lied.

Ishita-normal toh nahi lag raha tha mujhe,but agar aap keh rahen hai toh main believe kar leti hoon.bas itna kahungi,apna khayal rakha kijiye ,main bahut darr gayi thi aapki aise takleef mein dekh kar.aur aap mujhe bhaaga kyun rahen the apne paas se??

Raman-i thought tum darr jaogi,kuch bhi assume karne lagogi.i don't wanna scare u.

Ishita-toh aap mujhe khud se dur kar denge,arey main biwi hoon aapki,aapke saath har sukh dukh mein rehne ki kasam khaayi hai maine.

Raman-matlab tumne mujhe pati maan liya ??he said smiling making her look down blushing hard.

Raman raised her face with his finger while her eyes were downcasted.

Raman-bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho,an image to behold forever.tumhe hamesha aise hi dekhte rehne ka mann kar raha hai.

Ishita-toh dekhte rahiye,main toh aapke paas hi hoon.

Raman-pata nahi main kab tak tumhare paas rahunga.

Ishita-kya matlab??

Raman-kuch nahi.

Ishita-nahi,kuch toh matlab hai aapki baat ka.aap bataiye mujhe,Raman main biwi hoon aapki.aap mujhse agar apni problem share karenge toh mujhe achcha lagega.mera haq hai yeh.

Raman-i know,but I am scared.what if u leave me knowing my truth.

Ishita-aise kaise saath chod sakti hoon,we share a relationship,jisse todna mumkin nahi .

Raman-really,but u r not wearing any marriage symbol also.

Ishita-iss shaadi ko manne ke liye mujhe suhaag ki nishani pehnne ki zarurat nahi.

Raman-but u know I love to see u with ur marriage symbol.

Ishita-agar pehnungi toh mujhe sach batayenge??

Raman-abhi turant pehan lo toh sochunga.

Ishita open her partition and showed him her sindoor,then took out her mangalsutra from her shirt and finally rolled her sleeves to show him her two chooda ,she was wearing as ritual.

Ishita-maine apne suhaag ki har nishani pehni hai,ab aap bataiye.sach kya hai??

Raman was thinking whether to tell her or not ,when the manager knock the door .

Ishra stood apart and she hide her marriage symbols like before ,then Raman said-come in.

Manager came in and said-sorry sir,ishita ka kaam agar pura ho gaya ho toh,can I take her.actually she is needed in our team.

Raman-yes,u can take her.he said and ishita went telling him that their convo is incomplete.

The day passed in a jiffy.ishra couldn't meet again as ishita was busy with her work while Raman was thinking,whether to tell her the truth or not.

Raman was sitting in the darkness when toshiji walked in and said-kya hua,puttar.tu andhere mein kyun baitha hai??she asked switching on the light.

Raman-light mat jalao ,maa.yeh roshni aankhon mein chub rahin hai.

Toshiji sat next to him and asked caressing his head -kya hua,puttar ??

Raman rested his head on her lap and said-ishita mujhe chod kar chali gayi ,maa??he said making toshiji shocked.

Toshiji-kya,but kyun??

Raman-i told her the truth and she went leaving me alone,mujhe akela chod kar chali gayi  .

Toshiji-issliye main keh rahi thi ki usse sach mat bata ,kyun bataya tune usse sach??

Raman-woh meri biwi hai ,maa.usse kab tak jhooth bolta.mere liye bahut pareshan thi toh maine socha,usse sach bata doon.woh mera saath degi but main galat tha.woh mujhe chod kar chali gayi .

Raman-ab toh jeene ka bhi mann nahi kar raha,lag raha hai jaise aaj hi marr jaun.kyunki marne ki takleef ,iss takleef se kam hi hogi,woh mujhe kyun chod kar chali gayi ,maa.agar mujhe koi bimari hai toh kya yeh meri galti ,he said sobbing while toshiji was trying to console him when Ishita walked in and said-mujhe aapke saath yeh rishta nahi rakhna,I am divorcing u.maine signature kar diya hai,aap bhi kar do.she said throwing the papers on his face angrily .

Raman got up at once and look around.he realised he is in his room ,dreaming while he was full of sweat.he got up and drank a glass of water.he walked to the balcony and remembered the nightmare.then he remembered that how he slept thinking whether to tell ishita the truth or not.

Raman-kitna bura sapna tha,maine ishita ko sach bataya aur usne mujhe divorce de diya.nahi, main aisa hone nahi de sakta.issliye nahi kyunki uska meri zindagi mein hona,shayad meri zindagi badha de,but issliye ,kyunki uska meri zindagi mein hona,mujhe zinda hone ka ehsaas dilata hai.main usse sach nahi bataunga,bhale hi meri zindagi choti ho,but I wanna live it with her.haan pata hai,main thoda selfish ho raha hoon,thoda saa kya,shayad bahut selfish ho raha hoon,but I really can't help.do din mein hi woh mere itne kareeb aa gayi hai,ki ab uska dur jaana bardasht nahi kar paaunga.iss ehsaas se hi marr jaaunga,issliye usse kuch nahi bataunga.bhale hi woh mujhse baad mein nafrat karein,but main usse pyaar kiye bina nahi reh paaunga.jab tak zinda hoon,tab tak chahiye woh mujhe apni zindagi mein.he was thinking when his phone rang.

He went to pick the phone and smiled seeing her number.

He picked the phone and said-soyi nahi??

Ishita-nahi,aap bhi nahi so rahen hai??

Raman-nahi,missing my ishita.

Ishita-mere paas aayenge??

Raman-miss kar rahin ho mujhe??

Ishita-cant explain how much.hum dono ki baat adhuri reh gayi thi ,aur aapki haalat dekh kar main bahut darr bhi gayi thi.now I want u to feel safe and secure.she said making him smile.

Raman-itni care,lagta hai tumhe bhi mujhse pyaar ho raha hai.

Ishita-tumhe bhi??

Raman-mujhe toh ho gaya hai,apni biwi ishita se bahut saara pyaar.ab bas intezaar hai ki kab woh mere pyaar mein giregi.

Ishita-giregi??

Raman-yes,when she will fall in love with me ,he said smiling making her smile too.

Ishita-aap aa rahen hai??

Raman-tum bulao aur main naa aaun,aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya??

Ishita-aaiye,I have a surprise for u.

Raman-really,tab toh bahut jaldi se aa raha hoon.he said and hung up the call .

After half an hour,he rings the door bell.

After sometime,she open the door and he could see her standing infront of him wearing a beautiful purple nightie.her hair were beautifully curled while her partition was filled,she was wearing lots of chooda while her mangalsutra was hanging around her neck.

He smiled seeing her and said-whats this??

Ishita pulled him inside and said-special arrangements for my very special hubby.

Raman look around and could see the house decorated beautifully with roses and candles.

Ishita put her hand on his sleek waist and asked huskily-liked the arrangements??

Raman smiled and said-loved it,but yeh sab achanak??

Ishita-just to tell u ,that u r really special .she said coming very close to him surrendering herself to him.

He smiled and caressed her lips seductively while she closed her eyes tight shut enjoying his dominance.

He pulled her very close and took her lips in his .he started kissing her passionately while she was all lost in his touch.

His hands went to the knot of her nightie and removed her jacket showing her cleavage in her see through nightie .

He look at her seductively breaking the kiss while she look down blushing hard under his gaze.

He raised her face and look at her taking her permission,which she gave blushing hard.

He cupped her face and took her lips in his again while his hands were busy in exploring her body .

Ishita took her hand to his jacket and removed it slowly .she start unbuttoning his shirt and start kissing his chest pleasuring him.he closed his eyes in pleasure while she was busy in loving him.

Soon they clothes were on the floor mingled into each other while he picked her and took her to the bed for marking her as his again,this time forever.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Expected to be a dream

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di