Answers sent! Sorry for being late!
This is me going down with the round!😆
Koi nahi ji hota hai!
Swimming ati ho to aap upar bhi aa sakte hai wapis🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Answers sent! Sorry for being late!
This is me going down with the round!😆
Koi nahi ji hota hai!
Swimming ati ho to aap upar bhi aa sakte hai wapis🤣
Answers sent! Sorry for being late!
This is me going down with the round!😆
Team bakri mate, do you see my sheep sinking too😳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Koi nahi ji hota hai!
Swimming ati ho to aap upar bhi aa sakte hai wapis🤣
Swimming aati hai par humara haal kuch aisa hai🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Team bakri mate, do you see my sheep sinking too😳
That's a good one!😉
Na ji, aap toh topper ho!🥳
Btw I loved the term 'Team bakri mate'!😆
Babu🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
As I said, I lvoe seeing my (self/ego) getting destroyed🤣
Very competitive I see🤣
Answers sent! Sorry for being late!
This is me going down with the round!😆
🤓 That will be me too...going down the titanic.
That's a good one!😉
Na ji, aap toh topper ho!🥳
Btw I loved the term 'Team bakri mate'!😆

me peeking to see if you are lieng😆