Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Why did I read Aila as Alia?🤓🤣
Becuase you want to watch Kalank 🤣
I love dulquer in your DP though ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Why did I read Aila as Alia?🤓🤣
Becuase you want to watch Kalank 🤣
I love dulquer in your DP though ☺️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Hi-5
One measure weakness of my sleep is that I truthfully answer all your questions in sleep😭Mumma uses that against me....🤣
Accha mauka hai sach ugalwane ka😈🤣
Sote Sote sach boling...subha subha band bajing🤣
@bold, 😳😳Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Becuase you want to watch Kalank 🤣
I love dulquer in your DP though ☺️
@pink, ☺️☺️
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Becuase you want to watch Kalank 🤣
I love dulquer in your DP though ☺️
😳 Kalank is okay though😆
Nayi thread par chalo-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5176240#154096636