Also, where is everyone today?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Also, where is everyone today?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Waise, kitni bakriyaan baaki hai?
7😭
aaj 9 ko deadline na? more 3 hrs to go, aa jaayenge👍🏼
Originally posted by: HML4FYGRL6Y3QGLW
Yeah, its one of my favourite too with the first snow and cup of coffee...
Aside from that the moon scene was beautiful too, esp the dialogue
Yes...both scenes were beautiful
I have many fav dialogues from RIABB and it's the best among them! The notes at the end of every epi were like cherry on top❤️
I wish the deadline is already over .😔
I am getting bored now . How can I wait till tonight. 😵
It is easy to hint at answers in this round.😉
I too am waiting for my sheep to answer
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
O priyaaa maine tujhko dil diya🤣
🤣
She took a break from IF....will be back soon!
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
haww... why are my team bakri mates late?😲
No idea....sent these 7 sheep reminders...will have to wait!
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
aaj 9 ko deadline na? more 3 hrs to go, aa jaayenge👍🏼
Ha....hopefully!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
6 Sheep Remaining-
Azaanabbas
Bhatakti_Atma
Paricarocks
Bucky--Shamoo--
Sevenstreaks
guy3
Answers sent! Sorry for being late!
This is me going down with the round!😆
