damn!🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Please I was inactive for 10 years🤣
Koi serial inspire hi nahi kiya online aane k liye... BB did... I had to discuss it....I just had to...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
damn!🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Please I was inactive for 10 years🤣
Koi serial inspire hi nahi kiya online aane k liye... BB did... I had to discuss it....I just had to...
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Please I was inactive for 10 years🤣
Tumne and Kalika ne mera guroor hi tod diya🥺🥺🤣🤣
chehra nahi dikhaya... Upar se ye cameo thoda thoda Ani tarah hi dikhta hai😒New teacher ani hi hain Kalika 😆 check out promo
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
kyun ki TV walon se meri khushi dekhi nahi jati🥺
Iss baar hogi zaaroor hogi
Tum dekna 😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEq_hGEhM7B/?igshid=10j275qykd4g4
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
That would be initial happiness 🤣
Then shuru hoga pati patni nog jok..🤣
Already imagining their classes🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
damn!🤣
Koi serial inspire hi nahi kiya online aane k liye... BB did... I had to discuss it....I just had to...
Mujhe bhi...this serial broke my silence...and I'm here active all the time 🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
I was imagining bon wearing his shirt and acting like him while him standing at the door all dazzed and mesmerized☺️
Yesss...
Imagine
Ani is stay away from her. He is in denial mode
Tumne and Kalika ne mera guroor hi tod diya🥺🥺🤣🤣
Lol 🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
chehra nahi dikhaya... Upar se ye cameo thoda thoda Ani tarah hi dikhta hai😒
He is anirudh nah........side face was clearly visible
Tumne and Kalika ne mera guroor hi tod diya🥺🥺🤣🤣
