Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kya guess?
Kuch baat kar rahe the na ki mujhe bhi yahi laga to i thought koi spoiler ayya h new
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kya guess?
Kuch baat kar rahe the na ki mujhe bhi yahi laga to i thought koi spoiler ayya h new
ohh....Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yaar how will ani be jealous...if he himself bring this guy for mini?
I don't think he will though...
But anyways... He's the new master Lalz I know! I am soooo sure🥺
I still want her not to cooperate him for breaking promise🤣🤣 and be gussa😆
That would be initial happiness 🤣
Then shuru hoga pati patni nog jok..🤣
and I was inactive for 8😆
Kuch baat kar rahe the na ki mujhe bhi yahi laga to i thought koi spoiler ayya h new
Na na...that ani is the one who is gonna be the teacher for bon 😳
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
ohh....
I don't think he will though...
But anyways... He's the new master Lalz I know! I am soooo sure🥺
Lol let's wait..!
Waise how come you are so sure?
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
and I was inactive for 8😆
Please I was inactive for 10 years🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
and I was inactive for 8😆
Woahhhh😲🤣🤣
kyun ki TV walon se meri khushi dekhi nahi jati🥺
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
kyun ki TV walon se meri khushi dekhi nahi jati🥺
New teacher ani hi hain Kalika 😆 check out promo